Today, the United States is the country that offers the highest salary in the world to health professionals.
As a doctor, you should not only think about your patients but also about yourself. If you want to improve yourself, perhaps the option of working in a foreign country is among your priorities. Although it should also be taken into account that there are some nations that are more attractive.
In that sense, a few days ago we told you about the countries that have the best salaries for health professionals. In the first place is the United States , although being able to carry out the profession as a foreigner is not easy. Here is an example of a certified nose job specialist in Miami, FL
In addition to having a valid Visa and passport, specific requirements are also required to be able to work as a doctor. Here we list the 6 basic ones:
- Have completed medical studies.
- Have a license in the country of origin that guarantees the professional to practice Medicine without any restrictions.
- Pass an English proficiency test administered by the Educational Commission For Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG).
- Pass the exam known as the “United States Medical Licensing Exam” (UMSMLE).
- Obtain a license to practice medicine in the state of the United States in which you want to work.
- And finally it is required to carry out the medical residency (MIR) in the United States. It does not matter that it has already been done in the country of origin, it must be repeated in the United States. All states require at least one year of residence in the country before approving the license to practice independent medical practice.